Recommendation Loft Conversion - Classic Lofts 5* Star!!

JSD

Anyone looking for a loft conversion I highly recommend Classic Lofts. In 2 months I have a stunning large ensuit bedroom. Everyone who has been over to see the new space has just been amazed it really looks stunning and has been achieved at such a high standard.

These guys are local and I can honestly say it's been a pleasure having each different trade in my home to my surprise. Everyone has been very respectful, kind, focused, professional and very good at their job. They are local so when ever you need them they are always close by which is a massive bonus.

Classic lofts were very reasonable in price and I received 15 different quotes from different companies and felt most at easy with Classic and my intuition was right. Bernard, Bernie (Father & Son) and Kieran run the ship and can really put you at ease at every stage, these guys know what they are doing and have been doing it for years so they know every person in their company very well and a lot of them are related so there is a massive amount of trust, experience and knowledge between them and they have a great rythum of working with each other and happy to which creates a really nice environment. This really sold it to me rather than having an external project manager. They work as a team which is what you need as they are always able to find solutions if need be and go that extra mile to satisfy the clients needs. They really want you to be happy and it makes a big difference. Other companies can learn a lot from these guys.

So if you are looking for a loft company you don't need to look any further. Im actually going to miss having these guys around! I can't thank them enough.

Can EDF Please stop deleting my post! I am a local, I've lived in Peckham/East Dulwich for 18years and just because I have only posted about Classics Lofts it doesn't mean Im not ligit, this is just the 1st time I've really wanted to rave about a service because I am so happy with the results!

Thanking you kindly.

I find that very hard to believe Janet it's not in the nature of these guys to produce shoddy work they give 110% in what they do. You really get to know people when they spend every day in your house for 2months and I can not imagine them ever behaving unprofessional. They deliver to an exceptionally high standard.

This loft conversion has just been done and as I said before it's 5*star all round.

Even when you 1st meet Classic Lofts they reasure you straight away and give you confidence as they know what they are talking about and what they can achieve taking into account all your needs.

• 4 months later...
Recommendation for Loft Conversion : Classic Lofts did a brilliant loft conversion for us in a very challenging roof area. They finished in 8 weeks, their workmen were highly professional (and nice!)and the project was tightly managed by Bernard. We are delighted with the pretty staircase, large bright bedroom and a charming little bathroom. Five stars!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
WOW What a compliment I am so pleased you think my photography and room looks so good. I am over the moon with it. The space is so delightful to be in. Thanks again Classic, can you believe there are times I actually miss seeing you guys on my road.. hurry up and do your 4 one on my road! All neighbours are also delighted!!!

• 1 year later...

We used Classic for a loft conversion in 2010 (we are West Dulwich). All seemed reasonably fine (normal snagging type issues but nothing major) until about two years ago when the roof to our loft conversion began to leak.

We have recently had a roofer up to look and the roof is covered in holes and water has started to come through - the roof timbers are getting wet and we need to repair the lead covering on the roof urgently.

The roofers who have had a look for us have explained that the lead used for the loft conversion roof is too thin - so the whole covering needs replacing with the proper grade of lead.

The sash timber windows they put in are now also very soft in places, (not whether they need repairing). We have repainted them a couple of times, so not from lack of maintenance.

We are going to contact Classic this week - they guaranteed the loft conversion for 10 years - to see what they say, and I will keep the forum updated on how they respond and whether they honour the guarantee they gave us when they completed the work.

**UPDATE*** Classic come round promptly and have agreed to re do our roof, which we are very pleased about. We have yet to discuss windows with them in any detail. But I am impressed by the speed of reply and no quibbling over replacing the lead on the roof.