Offering half price facials (?20) using Tropic skincare - limited time only

I am a Tropic Skincare Ambassador on Landells Road in East Dulwich

I was hospitalised for 15 days and my skin got so dry and I had painful breakouts all over my face. Nothing would clear my skin up until I came across Tropic Skincare.

Wow! Just 10 days of using Tropic skincare range and look at the transformation in my complexion. My breakout and dull looking skin has been completely transformed! 💕 it?s vegan, animal cruelty free, 100% natural and no toxic chemicals. #saygoodbyetomakeup!

I?m offering half price facials for new clients using this amazing product range. Please PM me for further details.

Why not join my Facebook group to keep up to date with exclusive offers, incentives and product information: https://m.facebook.com/groups/1886415758085485

Susie?s story....

?My passion for creating skincare recipes that feed the skin, stems from my childhood in Cairns, Tropical North Queensland, Australia.

Aged 15, I freshly made my first batch of body scrub in my kitchen, poured it into 50 jam jars and sold them at Greenwich Market in London, selling out on my very first day.

Now, I have the help of Tropic's Beauty Chefs, who freshly make all of our 100+ natural beauty products in our Surrey Beauty Kitchen."

Visit my shop

www.tropicbyjennifer.co.uk

Just wanted to add a recommendation for Jennifer. I had an anti-ageing facial with her on Monday evening, and it was wonderful! I must admit I had some reservations about going into someone's home, but the house is beautiful and provided a relaxing environment for a great pampering session. Jennifer was professional and approachable, and the products used felt expensive and luxurious (despite their surprisingly low price tag). There was absolutely no pressure to purchase anything, but I was given a catalogue to take away with me, and will definitely be grabbing myself a couple of items! My skin feels great!

Big thanks, Jennifer!

I would also highly recommend Jennifer's facial as well as the products. My skin is prone to breakouts but these products were wonderful. And the facial itself is very good too.

I'm looking forward to trying these products now. Jennifer is also not pushy but is happy to help with all the information which is great.

Sue

I highly recommend these facials by Jennfier. I had glowing skin following mine and was worried that I was going to breakout after as many facials do this to my skin- they bring the dirt to the surface and leave it there. But the product really cleansed my skin and I left feeling v relaxed :)

I agree with Sue, the push for sale of products isn't aggressive which I've experienced before in many places. Jennifer gave me a catalogue and let the products speak for themselves with the results.

RIR

We source our ingredients from the whole plant - the flower, the seeds, the stem, the roots, the leaves and the fruit, to extract the wonderful vitamins and antioxidants nature has to offer.

We never use ingredients derived from animals and are strict in our Vegan ways. We maintain a close relationship with our suppliers and ensure that the ingredients used within our products are of the highest quality.

ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE FREE FROM:

? Parabens ? SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate) ? Alcohol ? Formaldehydes ? Petrochemicals ? Phthalates

? MI (Methylisothiazolinone) ? Harsh Preservatives ? Mineral Oils ? ALS (Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate)

? Harmful Synthetic Fragrances ? Triclosan ? Unsustainable Palm Oils ? Gluten ? Lanolin

? Beeswax ? Honey ? Toxic Chemicals

• 2 weeks later...
Just wanted to add a warm recommendation for Jennifer and the Tropics products. I enjoyed a lovely facial at Jennifer's recently, and as others have commented, found Jennifer to be knowledgeable and professional and with a low-key, relaxed approach to marketing the Tropic line of products. I came away from Jennifer's house with the Tropic borrow box to try for a couple of days, which is a great way to experiment with them before committing to buy. They all smell delicious and I think I noticed a difference (improvement!) after just a few uses of the masks, cleanser, toner, etc. Many thanks, Jennifer! -- Faith

• 1 month later...