Plumbing recommendation

Catherine_54

Hi,

I would like to recommend a plumber, he is a very nice young man who was recommended to me via a friend.

I had a new bathroom fitted including the toilet and vanity unit, he showed experience and professionalism throughout the whole time he was in my home and was very helpful with other little jobs I needed done around my home. I will be using him for all my future work. I would like to share his information with you as I am extremely confident in his ability:

Gary Cleary

http://clearysplumbingandheating.webs.com/

Thanks-Catherine_54

Hi Catherine,

Thanks for the recommendation re: plummer. I called Gary this evening (Friday night!) about my horrid, ancient boiler not working - he arrived at the house within an hour, and spent a half hour or more checking all things that could possibly be wrong. He has provided me with details as to the pieces required to fix it, so that my regular plumber can make the repairs once available.

AND, most amazingly, he was happy to invoice for his time, as opposed to expecting cash on the spot (I had none - it's Friday night, afterall). Very helpul, happy to explain to a layman in laymans terms what was wrong - greatly appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, I would also like to recormend Gary Cleary from clearys plumbing and heating I recently moved to ED and friday night as i was going to bed i noticed that my bathroom floor was covered in water after doing some investigation work with no luck i decided to call a plumber and within an hour gary showed up an quickly found that my radiator valve was leaking so as the leak was bad gary drained down the heating system and replaced the valve there and then, he was very polite and willing to explain the whole prosses to me so i knew exactly what was going on he also gave me a very resonable rate he also recormended this site to me for any other recormendations in my new area. Thanks Gary

Another Gary recommendation. I called Gary from a recommendation on here as the plumber I had phoned hadn't shown up (also recommended here). Gary came round in the next couple of hours at 6pm on a cold Saturday night and whilst the boiler needed parts to be fixed, Gary talked through everything, was thorough and recommended another plumber who had parts for these boilers on his van so would be quicker than Gary would be in fixing it-old boiler! You don't get that often.

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to highly recommend gary because on christmass day we had no heating or hot water and after trying a number of plumbers we finnaly found gary who has very good recommendations on the forum he came out within an hour like he said and fixed the problem which he said was a faulty thermocouple he replaced it imidatlly as he had one with him and charged us ?100 very good value for money.

I would like to recommend Gary, thanks to his good recommendations I found his number on this forum and after contacting him to arrange a time to come out he was very punctual and helpful he explained the problem before continuing with the work and was able to do the job right away.

Gary-07977766655

Recommending clearys plumbing and heating i called mr cleary for a quote for a boiler upon the advice of a friend, mr cleary came out after I had finished work (6pm) and priced for a new boiler to be fitted he also advised me to flush the system and the add another chemical after the work was completed to keep the new boiler running better. This is something other plumbers who quoted the job was not including in there quote which i found strange, but mr cleary gave me a very reasonable quote and advised me on the best products to suit my house this took a lot of the stress away as i was worried with it being such a big job. Once completed he also gave me a copy of all the receipts for things he purchased for the job without my request which was a nice surprise i would gladly use him again and recommend him to anyone.

Gary/07977766655

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone I?m new to this forum so not really sure how it works, my names Lisa I have a property in Dulwich and I would like to recommend a local plumber I used recently from Clearys plumbing and heating he was recommended to me via Dulwich estates as a reputable plumber his work was to a very high standard I am extremely happy with his work and pricing as he talked me through everything first and priced the job before starting.

GARY CLEARY-07977766655

Just a bit of feedback..

We had been without heating or hot water for 3 days (during a particularly cold snap in winter!) and our landlady was messing us about getting it sorted. Whilst waiting for someone to perhaps turn up to fix it in the evening, we decided to see if someone else was available nearby. Having seen so many recommendations on ED Forum for Gary, I gave him a call. He said he was close by and could come within half an hour - at 9pm in the evening! Ironically, the original guy did turn up and fixed the problem in the end, so Gary didn't come round, but I was SO SO impressed that he took my call late at night, that he was willing to come round within half an hour same evening, would invoice my landlady direct and not us, and was clear and succinct about what the costs would be. Very reasonable call out charge that would be inclusive of any work that he would do there and then - extra costs would be parts, etc. I am not recommending him for any work he did (because he didn't come round in the end..) - but I am certainly recommending him for his professionalism, understanding and helpfulness!

Many thanks Gary!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I would just like to recommend Gary as he managed to fix our heating today (good Friday) which had defeated two previous plumbers which recommended a new boiler and that would have cost thousands. As a last chance we called Gary he was able to fix it all for ?140 including the ?50 call out when he came and found the problem he was very clear about his price and able to explain what needed doing in plain terms. Thanks again Gary 07977766655

• 3 weeks later...
Another great recommendation for gary (07977766655) he was able to come out at such short notice and sort out what seemed to be a complete mess under my kitchen sink as water was backing up and leaking everywhere. We are very great full to him for dealing with so efficiently and cheaply.

• 3 weeks later...

Once again I must say a big thank you to gary, I decided to do some gardening over the long weekend and got out the jet wash to clean off the decking half way through it stopped working I went indoors to investigate the problem when I did to my horror the mains pipe had burst and was flooding my kitchen??, I called a few plumbers but none willing to come out on bank holiday Monday. When I found garys number he informed me on how to turn the water off until he could get here and when he did he was very reasonable and efficient and was more than happy to help dry up the flooded kitchen.

Very grateful to gary

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to recommend gary for an outstanding job he did in our home when I returned home late one night I found one of our radiators had been leaking and damaged the carpet. I called gary and he came out within 20 minutes and made short work of repairing the faulty thermostatic radiator valve which he had with him.

He was very professional and would not take any money at that time and sent a full invoice with a breakdown and explanation of the work carried out. Very thank full to him 07977766655

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I would like to give a great recommendation for clearys plumbing and heating they done an excellent job fitting my new bathroom suite. After seeing so many good comments for them on the ED forum we gave them a try and when the tiller we had arranged to come let us down they even went to the extent of doing the tiling themselves very grateful as otherwise we would have been without a bathroom until we could arrange another they went above and beyond to make sure it was done to the way we wanted.

Would gladly recommended them to anyone it was very nice to have someone in that took care of everything very modest and stress free service.

Clearys plumbing and heating 07977766655

• 4 weeks later...
Great plumber I called Gary 07977766655 in quite a state today as the back of my toilet was leaking quite bad and he told me over the phone how to turn off the water supply so it wouldn?t couse any damage to the rest of my bathroom he was also willing to come out at such short notice a repair the toilet, he also said as it was such a minor problem (a washer) he was only going to charge me a call out and offered to invoice me as I was out of cash.

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to recommend Gary 07977766655 who could actually be the best plumber I have ever used. I called Gary after seeing such glowing recommendations on the ED forum for his work and reliability, as I explained the problem to him over the phone that my boiler would not give us any hot water he told me a series of things to try rather than paying a call out charge for him to do the same things we could do our self after a matter of minutes my husband had our hot water back and working a big thank you to Gary we will differently be using him for our plumbing work in future.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all... I found Gary on the ED forum thanks to a number of good recommendations, as it was coming up to that dreaded time of year where we needed out boiler serviced again we called Gary he was able to book us an appointment there and then. When Gary came and serviced the boiler he mentioned he was doing a special on services and would only charge me ?60 which was great because our previous plumbers always charged ?120 and didn?t seem to be as thorough

Gary 07977766655

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I would like to recommend Gary we called him after noticing water dripping through the ceiling he was able to come out the same day. He found the leak quickly and showed me before he done the work, he done such a good job we hardly noticed he had been everything was left spotless. I would happily recommend him 07977766655

Thanks Gary

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Would also like to add a recommendation for Gary Cleary. I thought we had a carbon monoxide leak (fortunately not in the end) and Gary came round super quick. Quick diagnosis of the problem and was back the next day to sort out properly. Very reasonable and very nice guy. Highly recommended.