East Dulwich Women's Institute

suzyq

First of all I would just like to say how overwhelmed and chuffed I am by the response to my earlier thread. I've started a new thread about this as the other one is getting rather long! Could ALL ladies who would like to

register their interest in the new WI group please private message me with contact details as we're hoping to

have our first meet towards the end of September. I know a lot of you have already done this but several ladies have

said they are interested but I have no way of contacting them. Many thanks.

Just wanted to say thank you for the amazing response I have had and to let you all know that the mailing list is growing at an incredible rate (I never dreamed it would be so popular!). Once it reaches 100 I think I will have to

close the list until we are up and running otherwise we will be over subscribed before we start! But it's a nice

problem to have! Thanks everyone!

Hi everyone, just a quick update to let you know that we are fast approaching the cut off cap for the 2nd ED WI mailing list. If anyone is still interested in joining a second ED WI could you please pm me your details so that I can add you to the list. Thanks to everyone who has already signed up, the response has been amazing!