Tiscali Problems (in East Dulwich)

jennyb123

Is anyone else having problems with Tiscali. We have been without phone or broadband for nearly 2 weeks. The problem appears to be a crossed line in that someone in Barry Road answers our number. When I spoke to Tiscali support they have said it's a problem affecting over 100 people and they also promised to fix it in 24 - 48 hours. Just intereted to hear if anyone else is in the same boat and whether it's been resolved

I use Tiscali at Home, and for the past 24 Hours the line was down due to a problem at the BT exchange, the Tiscali help desk was very good and got back to me with an update this morning, and lo this evening the line is back as promised. Often line faults are down to BT at their exchange and not the service provider (in my case Tiscali)

I have used tham for 18 months now and have no complaints at all

• 2 weeks later...
Further to my first post, six weeks later we are still without our phone-line. I finally have some info from Tiscali who said it was an equipment fault (no really!) and the owners of the equipment (Huwai) have been told to get it sorted. However no timescale was given. Apparently around 100 people are affected by this fault . . . . obviously none are members of this forum :)