Saturday morning Drama classes in Herne Hill

Drop in and join our Saturday morning kids Drama classes in Herne Hill. Details below:

Info:

Every Saturday

10.30-11.30

3 years to 6 years

?6.00 per child / ?4.00 per sibling

Drop-in, no pre-booking necessary

Address:

The Florence (private play room)

131-133 Dulwich Road

Herne Hill

SE24 0NZ

Details:

Drop off your child for one hour and let them join in our fantastic Drama workshop. The classes are taken by a theatre actress, Victoria Howden who will invite your child to dive into the magical world of storytelling and theatre. Together Victoria and the children will dramatise stories and engage in imaginative play using music props and role play items. In this workshop, everyone will have a chance to shine, develop their talents and self-confidence and, most importantly, have fun.

We look forward to welcoming your little one very soon.

Best wishes

Kim

0790 361 8432

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tomorrow is our final Saturday kids Drama session before the summer holidays. Victoria has mentioned that she would be happy to continue the workshops if there are a minimum of six of you who are still interested in going ahead with the sessions over the summer so do let me know if you are interested. If not, we look forward to seeing you again the first Saturday in September.

Thanks to every one of you for your support ? Victoria has loved interacting with your children and has seen huge progression throughout the weeks.

Wishing you all a great summer!

Kim

www.tippeetoes.co.uk

• 1 month later...

Victoria is back this Saturday (13 September) for Saturday kids Drama. No booking necessary, drop in from 10.30-11.30 and join in this friendly, welcoming session where each child has a chance to shine and build confidence through storytelling, imagination and fun props!

This term we are hoping to hold a mini performance to show parents how wonderfully talented their little ones are!

?6.00 PAYG.

• 3 weeks later...