No Nimble Tales this Friday 11th July at the Dish and the Spoon

I'm back this Friday with the amazing tale of Rover the dog, who doesn't really know who or what she is! Expect puppets, cello tunes and sound FX, ukelele twanging and lots and lots of songs.

It all takes place at the Dish and the Spoon, 61 Cheltenham Road, Nunhead at 10.45am and the session lasts c. 35-40 minutes. ?4.50 first child, ?2 siblings, siblings under 18 months go free.

There's normally drop in space available, but if you know you're coming, do drop me a line as it's really handy to have an idea of numbers!

Becky x

Back this Friday with some sea shanties, pirates and nautical tales! And of course cello tunes, ukelele songs and the opportunity to dance a hornpipe and pop some bubbles! Normally drop in space is available, but if know you're coming, do drop me a line to book as it's helpful to get an idea of numbers and ages!

x

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on holiday this week, so no session, but join me next Friday for one if the last few sessions before a wee summer break.

Other things are happening this summer , so do DM me if you want to join the nimble tots mailing list for more info!

Sorry to say there's no Nimble Tales this week, as the Dish and the Spoon has started refurb work a wee bit sooner than I originally thought when planning the term. If I can find an alternative venue for the last two fridays of term (and if anyone has any ideas!) I'll put something up here, otherwise I'll be back in the Autumn in the new revamped Dish and the Spoon!

Over Fridays in the the Summer I'll be running sessions at the Horniman Museum for under 5s as part of their great animal orchestra exhibition, should be musical and fun! Advance booking is necessary for these sessions, it's ?2 per child and you can find out more and book on their website at http://www.horniman.ac.uk/visit/events/great-animal-tales.