Kundalini Breath & Mantra Meditation class every Thursday 7.15-8.15pm, East Dulwich

?I feel so relaxed after the meditation group last night. I feel amazing. Thank you. I can?t wait to come to the next one.?

?Thank you so much for last night, it was really relaxing, I slept very well and feel great this morning.?

Please join me to experience the many wonderful Kundalini Yoga meditations, as taught by Yogi Bhajan, to clear the subconscious mind, handle stress, find peace and happiness, & connect with your Soul.

These sessions will explore the vast range of meditations taught by Yogi Bhajan, as well as occasional seated kriyas that involve upper body movements (eg arms, hands).It is great for beginners or more experienced meditators.

The effects of meditation are profound, and even more so when done in a group. So if you?ve tried and found it tough, please come along and experience the group energy and these simple yet powerful meditation techniques.

Quite often the meditation times are shortened in yoga classes, or even missing. This is a chance to experience the effects of longer meditations (from 3, 11, 22, 31, or on a special occasional 62 minutes), and to help support you in starting your own regular practice if you would like to do so.

We will be sitting on meditation cushions on the floor. But?it is fine to stretch out your legs if you need to at any point, and there is some wall to lean on if you need extra support.

An Example session: Tune in with a mantra, a few warm ups (eg spinal twists, leg/hip stretches), an introduction to the meditations, an 11 minute breath meditation, a short period of silence to feel the effects, another 11 minute meditation using mantra, some more silence bathing in the wonderful feelings :), followed by a lovely cup of tea and feedback/questions if you?d like to stay on after 8.15pm. Copies of meditations can be provided via text/email for your home practice if you?d like to do so.

No previous experience required.

PRICE

?15, includes a copy of meditations, follow up support, and a lush herbal tea at the end of class

or ?13 per class with a 5 class pass (60 day expiry)

cushions provided, please bring water

More details and booking on my website http://nataliefishwick.co.uk/meditation-in-east-dulwich/

Please give me a call (07963951193)or email with any questions.

With Love

Natalie