Nimble Tales, Cello Tunes and Stories for under 5s - Tomorrow (Wednesday) at the Ivy House 10am, 11am and 4pm

Join us tomorrow at the Ivy House for songs, stories and cello tunes with Nimble Becky! This week we'll have the story of Rover, a slightly confused dog who thinks he's a cat! There will be bubbles, scarves, shakers, songs and stories galore. These sessions are pretty busy over the summer holidays, so please book in advance, as some sessions are now nearly full. From September onwards we'll be running on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday mornings, so email me at [email protected] if you'd like to join my mailing list for updates!

This week, spaces update:

10am session: Spaces still available - I'll update the Nimble Tots Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/NimbleTots) tomorrow morning if any drop in left

11am session: Only 3 spaces left - book quickly

4pm session: Lots of spaces left! Older siblings very welcome to this one.

Tomorrow we'll be doing one of my favourite stories with the tale of Rover, a big friendly dog who thinks he's a cat! Lots of songs, animal noises, cello tunes, bubbles and fun too

Book in at http://nimblearts.co.uk/?page_id=421

Join us tomorrow (Wednesday 12th August) for this week's stories! It'll be the tale of Boris the Bird and his search for a new song, featuring lots of animal sounds, cello tunes and some puppet related silliness!

Sessions are:

10am: Mixed age

11am: 0-2s only

4pm: Mixed age (older siblings welcome too!)

We do often book up in advance, particularly for the 11am session, so advance booking recommended, but if there's space, drop ins available. Book at http://nimblearts.co.uk/?page_id=421

This week it's one of my all time favourite stories, with the tale of a feisty princess who decides life is much more fun as a frog, instead of sitting around in princess dresses waiting for a prince to arrive! We'll of course have cello tunes, songs and Boris the bird making a special guest appearance in a tutu....

Sessions are:

10am: Mixed age

11am: 0-2s only

4pm: Mixed age (older siblings welcome too!)

We do often book up in advance, but if there's space, drop ins available! Book at http://nimblearts.co.uk/?page_id=421

This week sees our last special Wednesday all-day takeover at the Ivy House (40 Stuart Road, Nunhead), with the story of Jack and the Beanstalk, plus our washi tape name plaque Crafternoon tea for parents and carers with tiny tots... You can book in for anything at, but it's likely that drop in spaces will be available as I know lots of people are away on holiday this week (although spaces are on a first-come-first-serve basis!

Then.....I'm INCREDIBLY excited to be launching a bit and exciting Autumn/Winter term of Nimble Tales, with some new venues and timings. From Tuesday 8th September, our Autumn term begins with:

Mondays: 11am, Nunhead Community Centre - from the 14 September (If the Community Centre isn't yet finished, I'll be moving this to another local venue within walkable distance for the first few weeks!)

Tuesdays: 11am, East Dulwich Ceramics Cafe - from the 8th Sept

Wednesdays: 10am and 11am, The Ivy House - from the 10th Sept

Fridays: 11am, The Telegraph Hill Centre

For the Autumn term, as well as drop in (?6 PAYG) and flexi-card bookings as before (?30 for a 6-class pass, you can use across any classes), if you're planning on coming every week, you can pre-book in for the full half term, then your space will be held each week and you won't have to book each time (and it's a little cheaper too working out at ?4.50 a class). If there's a week you can't make, we'll do our best to swap you onto another day on the same week.

Can't wait to see you this Wednesday under the glitter ball x