Fuzzy & Friends alphabet classes for pre-school kids - FREE classes this week: Tues, Wed, Thurs. Beckwith Rd

Hello everyone

I run Fuzzy & Friends Phonics - the alphabet class for pre-school children aged 3 and 4 years old.

These fun-filled classes introduce children to the letters and sounds of the alphabet through stories, games and a dash of magic!

THE NEW AUTUMN TERM 2015 IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!

Free trials will take place over 2 weeks in September on Tuesdays, Wednesday and Thursdays at both 10am and 1.30pm.

Please contact me to book your free space and let me know if you want the morning or afternoon slot and which date:

8th, 9th, 10th, 15th, 16th and 17th September.

Term will start the following week on the 22nd September.

Please look at my website for more details http://www.fuzzyandfriends.com and contact me to book your space.

You can reach me on 07903830384 or [email protected]

I hope to hear from you,

Tara

Creator of Fuzzy & Friends Phonics

TESTIMONIALS from last year:

Fuzzy & Friends Phonics is a fantastic class. I have been a nanny for 10 years and this is definitely the best class I have been too" Cheryl

"Delilah loved the classes, Tara was her favourite teacher." Tracey

"Jasper loved going to Fuzzy & Friends Phonics. The small classes allowed him to build up trust in Tara and get to know the other children. He learned so much over the year and is now ready to read! I would definitely recommend this class, it is a great environment for pre-schoolers to build confidence." Silene

"My daughter was entranced by this throughly original and engaging class. It really helped her start to get to grips with phonics and she loved the humour, games and puppets. Tara creates an energetic and fun atmosphere that draws in toddlers, their parents and siblings alike. One of the highlights of our week!" Emily

"Fuzzy and Friends Phonics is a wonderful way for children to learn their phonics. Tara is a fun, loving, professional who always gives her best and is never short of exciting things to do. It is also a safe haven for parents and carers as Tara gives us a space where we can enjoy a cup of tea and the little brothers and sisters (who are too young for the session) can sit and play. At the end of the session there are worksheets to take away so we can continue the learning experience at home." Keshia

Fuzzy and Friends Phonics are great. Tara is so creative and has put together such fun and imaginative classes, and my little boy loves them. This is a great introduction to phonics in a very relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere, I would highly recommend!

Hello

This week is your last chance to try out Fuzzy & Friends Phonics for free. The trial classes are on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday this coming week. There are just a few spots left in each class now so be quick.

You can contact me on 07903830384 or through the website http://www.fuzzyandfriends.com or by email [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you,

Thanks

Tara