New Evening Date - Mindfulness Meditation Tasters. November & December. Dulwich Village.

These taster classes are designed for people wanting to know more about secular mindfulness meditation and compassion-based practices.

Each taster class is 90 minutes long. The class introduces the importance of, and evidence base for, cultivating both mindfulness and compassion as a way of caring for oneself and others in daily life. This is an opportunity to learn about the notion of 'embodiment' (central to mindfulness, as you will come to understand!) in an easy-to-understand and accessible way. There are self-reflection and experiential exercises to illustrate key features of mindfulness and compassion-based practices as well as the opportunity to try out a guided meditation.

? Wednesday 22nd November 7pm - 8:30pm

Tuesday 28th November 7pm - 8:30pm

? Wednesday 6th December 11am - 12:30pm

The classes will be held in Dulwich Village. There is free parking in the local roads nearby and public transport running nearby includes buses 37, 42, and P4. The venue is approximately five minutes walk from North Dulwich Railway Station and twenty minutes walk from Herne Hill Railway Station.

Booking is via my website: www.dulwichmindfulness.co.uk

The price of each taster class is ?5. Details for the venue and bank transfer payment will be sent to you once you have reserved a place. Your place in the class will be confirmed by email on receipt of payment.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• We had one that projected stars and played lullabies. It was a soft toy bee with a hard plastic back. I know we used it but can’t recall how effective it was.  What was brilliant was the Lulla sleep doll which has a heart beat sound. That was a critical sleep aid for the first couple of years. 
    • Hmmm, millions of animals are killed each year to eat in this country.  10,000 animals (maybe many more) reared to be eaten by exotic pets, dissected by students, experimented on by cosmetic and medical companies.  Why is this any different? Unless you have a vegan lifestyle most of us aren't in a position to judge.  I've not eaten meat for years, try not to buy leather and other animal products as much as possible but don't read every label, and have to live with the fact that for every female chick bred to (unaturally) lay eggs for me to eat, there will be male that is likely top be slaughtered, ditto for the cow/milk machines - again unnatural. I wasn't aware that there was this sort of market, but there must be a demand for it and doubt if it is breaking any sort of law. Happy to be proved wrong on anything and everything.
    • I don't know how spoillable food can be used as evidence in whatever imaginary CSI scenario you are imagining.  And yes, three times. One purchase was me, others were my partner. We don't check in with each other before buying meat. Twice we wrote it off as incidental. But now at three times it seems like a trend.   So the shop will be hearing from me. Though they won't ever see me again that's for sure.  I'd be happy to field any other questions you may have Sue. Your opinion really matters to me. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In