Old Rye Books workspace for hire!

Hello!

We have moved Rye Books from our old shop to North Cross Rd and so we decided to create some workspace for hire in the old Rye Books!

We are looking for 2 more people to hire it as we have a third already. The shop is currently being used as a pop-up shop by Mrs Benn on Saturdays but the shop will be free to use Monday - Friday every week.

There is a kitchen area, wifi, toilet and the shelves are filled with inspiring things!

If you are interested and would like some more details please email: [email protected]

Thank you

Alastair

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Looking for a running pram, let me know if you are about to get rid of yours (happy to pay!). Thanks 
    • Up near Burgess Park. Details here https://www.community-sauna.co.uk/popupsauna [edited to add: I just realised this is my seven thousandth post!? ....wasn't very good 🤣]
    • Week 35 fixtures...   Saturday 11th May Fulham v Manchester City AFC Bournemouth v Brentford Everton v Sheffield United Newcastle United v Brighton & Hove Albion Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley West Ham United v Luton Town Wolverhampton Wanderers v Crystal Palace Nottingham Forest v Chelsea   Sunday 12th May Manchester United v Arsenal   Monday 13th May Aston Villa v Liverpool   Tuesday 14th May Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City   Wednesday 15th May Brighton & Hove Albion v Chelsea Manchester United v Newcastle United
    • Hello everyone, I live just off Lordship Lane and sadly don’t have space in my flat to store my bike. I’ve applied for a local bike hangar but the waiting lists are long! Is anyone aware of any alternative/private options for bike storage?  Any suggestions would be much appreciated! 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In