Bicycle for sale - Giant Hybrid 2014 Mens Bike for sale ?300

Hello, I am selling my Giant Rapid 4 Hybrid mens Road bike 2014.

It's a lovely bike which has served me very well on the daily commute and occasional long distance jaunt.

I have slightly modified the handlebars as they were originally quite wide, therefore by cutting them down 3/4 inch either side your arms won't stick out as much when squeezed between cars and buses.

I've also changed the pedals to mountain bike style ones which are a bit bigger. Nonetheless I have kept the originals pedals which are you very welcome to. I have also changed the seatpost, again keeping the original and improved the brake set. It was last serviced by Paul's custom cycles approx. six months ago.

- Shimano 24-speed drivetrain

- ALUXX aluminium fork with Alloy OverDrive steerer

- Giant S-R2 double wall rims, Giant hubs, Stainless Steel spokeswheelset

As you'd expect, it has a few knocks and scratches. This is mainly against the side of the top bar on the frame because I have a bike mount in my flat which is metal - I have photographed this.

The bike is in excellent condition and I have thoroughly washed it. The tyres have been changed to a pair of expensive 28m Panasonic ones which handles the streets very well. It also has two bottle cages and I'll throw in the rear light.

Am selling as I need to raise funds to pay for driving lessons (sadly, a new work requirement). Have more photos if needed.

Archived