Lost, Found or Stolen

If you've lost, found or had something stolen in the area, post it here.

⚠️ For privacy and security reasons:

• Never post pictures of lost photo ID cards (such as drivers licenses) or bank cards.
  • Avoid posting people's full names and exact home addresses wherever possible.

4,826 topics in this forum

• Latest Discussions

• I am looking for a modern armchair to reupholster.  The condition does not matter too much, but it does need to have upholstered arms and cannot be a tub style chair.  Please get in contact if you have anything that might be suitable.  Many thanks
    • This is starting to look like some sort of joke, but... Another one of those?!!? A few streets away from yesterday's one. That one was gone by today when I went by, but... Easter egg hunt? "Find the handlebars", the latest tiktok trend?
    • I contacted Nauris after seeing a recommendation via this forum - he’s just finished a job for us and I’m really happy with it.   Nauris and team replaced our rotten decking and installed some new trellis. They removed the old deck and some overgrown ivy. They worked quickly, were incredibly tidy and professional and the workmanship is high quality Nauris also had great communication throughout and sent a quote swiftly via email, which I appreciated.    Would happily use him again and thoroughly recommend. 
    • I would have no complaints about a small community driven music festival - but this is just an industrial horror show. Why do the walls need to be that high? 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In