Offered: Beautiful 2 bed flat to let end of May-long let

HannaNordin

Beautiful 2 double bedroom garden flat available for rent from 30th May 2019 on a long term basis. The flat is light and airy with high ceilings and sash windows in the bedrooms. The modern open plan kitchen living room is perfect for entertaining with a breakfast bar table dividing the two spaces and a door leading from the kitchen to the garden.

The flat comes fully furnished with a sofa bed, bar table and chairs, all white goods, 1 King and 1 double bed, wardrobes and chest of drawers, underfloor heating and heated towel rail in the bathroom. Large private well maintained garden with side access (no need to wheel bikes through the flat) and outside table and chairs. The garden is super easy to maintain as a robot is taking care of the mowing so more time for relaxation and barbequing.

The flat is located on a leafy quiet street on one of the hills near Honor Oak Park. The road has free parking. There are several excellent restaurants, caf?s and gastro pubs around Honor Oak Park and the surroundings.

Great transport links to central and south London, as the flat is situated within walking distance to three train stations. The closest station is Honor Oak Park but Catford stations are also nearby, approximately 12 min walk.

- Rent: ?1400 pcm; excluding council tax and utility bills.

- References required. Deposit (6 weeks)

- No pets please

- Private landlord, therefore no upfront landlord fees or subsequent contract renewals.

Please PM me. I can send you more photos.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hanna

Archived