TO LET: Amazing connectivity 2/3 BR flat in East Dulwich

Rkatyal

For rent: Quiet sunny, spacious 2 / 3 double bedrooms apartment (700 sq ft) with excellent location in East Dulwich available from 15-Sep for GBP1625 PCM.

- High-rise flat in purpose built building with wooden / tiled floorings, Kitchen units, Bathroom, lightings

- 2 double bedrooms (11-12 sq meters each) with fitted wardrobe(s)

- White bathroom suite with bath and shower plus good storage area

- Kitchen: Spacious and bright with big windows, tiled flooring and cabinet units

- Living room: Bright and very spacious (17.5 sq meters). Current tenants using this as 3rd bedroom.

- Modern wooden flooring in all rooms and hallway; tiled flooring in Kitchen and Bathroom

- All windows are double glazed. Ample storage in apartment

- New combination boiler

- Off street private parking

- Communal gardens in front and side of the building for flat occupants only

- Top floor flat (3rd) offering great views over the city plus privacy

- Excellent Transport links: East Dulwich station: 5 mns; Denmark Hill station: 8 mns; Bus stop: 2 mns)

- Proximity to big supermarket: Sainsburys superstore (5 mns walk)

- Very close to local schools in the area

- Medical: Kings College Hospital is 10 mns away

- To let unfurnished includes fridge/freezer, washing machine, Oven and cooking hob, Cooking hood

- Suit professional couple / young family / sharers

Rent: ?1625PCM; excluding council tax and utility bills.

No Pets. References required. Deposit: 5 weeks rent

Please send me PM if you would like to receive more details.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Quicker than a car…crikey how fast do they go?   I have PTSD from a folding bike I had as a kid that snapped in half when I did a jump! I look at things like this and Bromptons and get the fear which is why I stick to sturdier bikes!
    • Earl…that isn’t misinformation it comes from the very report the 20% increase (in cycling stages) claim was taken from and regurgitated by many without actually checking the facts. Unless, of course, you are saying that TFL is spreading misinformation….;-)   Here are all the reports: https://tfl.gov.uk/corporate/publications-and-reports/travel-in-london-reports   Then scroll down to the Travel in London 2023 - Active Travel trends (pasted below to make it easy for you to find) and then you’ll find everything I have quoted from page 13…. https://content.tfl.gov.uk/travel-in-london-2023-active-travel-trends-acc.pdf   And I am actually shocked that, despite all the investment, that growth has been minimal…hardly the 10x growth Will Norman claimed was coming…..   Cycling made up 4.5 per cent of trips in London on an average day in 2022, up from 3.6 per cent in 2019.      
    • Because it's affordable and plenty of choice.   It's a changing and will continue to do so. As with most areas going through the gentrification process it will be all about the night time economy meaning a saturation of drinking holes and ' cool and vibrant ' licensed eateries. Brixton mark 2. I think Covid slowed down the pace of change in the next ' up and coming ' areas and has given many prospective ventures itchy feet and pause for thought because there's less footfall and disposable cash than there was pre covid. Brixton for example is much quieter and visibly down on numbers in both bars and eateries. Across London clubs and music venues are dropping like flies.
    • Looking for a heavy duty clothes rail, 5 or 6ft.  Please message if you are getting rid of one. Thanks.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In