2 Bed Flat to Rent in Nunhead. Avail from 1st May
Posted by [email protected]
February 06, 04:15PM
- 2 bedroom flat to let in Nunhead from Apr 1st ’20
- Fully furnished on 2nd floor with shared garden.
- On a hill with views of central london, so great light; Everest double glazing for warmth and quiet, and an insulated loft with loads of storage space.
- Great Transport links: 1 min walk to Nunhead train station (Direct 15mins to
Victoria, 12 mins to Blackfriars, 25 mins to Kings Cross St Pancreas) and
10mins walk to Brockley for the East London line to Hackney and North East London.
- Not at the location google maps gives for the postcode SE15 3XF but 100m closer to the station, opposite Nunhead dry cleaner.
- Surrounded by parks: 2 mins walk to Nunhead Cemetery (a beautiful lush woodland). 5 mins walk to Telegraph Hill park and Nunhead Green. 8 min walk to Peckham Rye adventure playground. 10 mins walk to East Dulwich park and adventure playground.
- Great local shops and cafe's on Nunhead High St and Telegraph Hill, lovely green villagy feel.
- Rent £1400pm.
- We're looking for a couple, or a family with max 2 kids, no flat shares please. We’re looking for long-term, clean, house proud and respectful tenants who will be looking after the flat with the same pride we did all the years we lived there. Deposit held by Deposit Protection Service. Absolutely no pets or smokers, sorry. We’ll need to see the usual paperwork: last 3 months bank statements, previous landlord letter of recommendation and proof of employment before we can sign.
Please get in touch if interested, but only if you fit the above description and are happy to provide the supporting paperwork.
More photos available on request.