WANTED: Part-time nanny 3 days a week

Part-time nanny position SE26

I'm looking for a nanny in mid June for two lovely children (as their mother, I would say that)! We're looking for a Mary Poppins to look after both children for three days: Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, 8.30am - 6.30pm, at our house in Sydenham (SE26).

When I go back to work my son will be 10.5 months old. His loves include commando crawling as fast as he can, big cuddles, obsessively eating toast and grinning from ear to ear. My eldest daughter will be 3yo, and is a chatterbox who loves drawing, crafting, imaginative play, dressing up, dancing, singing, scooting, soft play, and having books read to her.

We're looking for someone who loves children and forms a real connection with them. In particular we're looking for someone who is able to manage the needs of both an active baby boy and a fun little girl. The ideal person is kind, patient, enthusiastic and reliable. S/he will have lots of energy and enjoy both the joys and challenges of looking after two little ones!

A non smoker with excellent references and lots of previous experience are essential, as is CRB/DBS check and a paediatric first aid qualification. Also ideally someone who is OFSTED registered.

Please message me if you if you think you may be suitable for this position, thank you!

Hi there. My name is Tanisha and I am currently working as a nanny for a "almost" 2 year old in East Dulwich. I see him 1-2 times a week as I have studies otherwise. However I graduate end of May and I will

Be looking for another job and nannying is what I like to do best! As I will only be seeing "Oscar" twice a week , I am

Available to work 3 times a week. Prior to this I was nanny for 2 kids in Battersea for a while. I also used to work in a daycare centre in Sweden couple years ago. I live locally and would love to work locally too. :) if you are interested I can send my CV over or we can meet and talk.

Hope to hear from you.

Tanisha Shaqullah

[email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

My name is Andrea, I am an enthusiastic, organised and patient nanny dedicated to creating a loving and educational environment for children in my care.

In my current role I am in my second spell with a family I previously worked for between January 2010 and August 2012. I started my present position in March 2014 and currently taking care of three boys aged eight, six and one years old.The family are seeking a move from their home, hence my application for a new role.

My over ten years of experience as a nanny, together with my five years of teaching experience, has given me a confident approach to providing care for children.

I am DBS checked and OFSTED registered. I also have excellent references that are available on your request.

If you are interested, please don't hesitate to contact me on 07821986510 or [email protected].

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Andrea

Archived