Anyone used diy-kitchens?

prit

We used them. Brilliant quality kitchen. You have to measure and design it all yourself which is time-consuming but worth it if your budget is tight. Also worth visiting the showroom (in Pontefract!) to get a feel for what the kitchens actually look like.

I used them too. Very happy with the quality.

My kitchen is on Houzz if you want to take a look (although there aren't many of the units, you can an idea.)

https://www.houzz.co.uk/photo/53527411-mid-century-town-house-midcentury-kitchen-london

They actually made a mistake with one of the things they sent out but it was rectified very quickly so yes, I'd recommend them.

• 5 months later...

Hello,

We're seriously considering getting a DIY Kitchen - wondered if any of you would be happy for us to come around and look at your's in action? We have two small children and a tight deadline to get this sorted so going up to the showroom isn't really an option for us! Just 10 mins of your time would be great and there'd be no pressure at all for it to be perfectly clean/tidy. All we really want is to get a feel for the cupboards and their finishes.

PM me if it would be possible, with thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived