Pregnant women who worry needed for research (?25 offered for 1h30min research session)

KCL-Calum

Hi there! We are a psychology research team based at King?s College London, Denmark Hill campus. We are looking for women who are 16 weeks or more pregnant, and have experienced worry during pregnancy, to participate in PAID research about mood during pregnancy.

The study will involve one 1h30min research session where you complete a few simple computer-based activities, and you will be given ?25 as a thank you for your time. We are flexible for time, and can fit the session around your schedule!

Please visit the follow website for more information and to find out if you are eligible to participate: https://kcliop.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3dP5PilQB8atVZz

If you have any questions, please send me an email at [email protected], or just comment below

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Sorry Rockets, just to be clear. Are you still claiming that Because nothing you've posted above proves that statement. It all feels like a desperate attempt to obfuscate.  Cycling modal share in London is not decreasing. 
    • Earl, I was merely addressing your claims that what I had said was disingenuous - which it, quite clearly, was not. I always find it fascinating what happens when you look behind the headline stats touted by various lobby groups as the headline often tries to tell a different story - clearly there has been no massive increase in cycling in the City of London but there are more cyclists than motorists now.   In the meantime there is another argument when you look at the data about modal share too...see the attached. In fact, if you look at Figure 7 on page 16 of the TFL report you linked to it very much suggests modal share is shifting as tube, bus and overground see more passenger usage (look at 2022) - it seems that TFL is presenting data that backs up both sides of the arguments - you win when looking at stage-based analysis, I win on trip-based analysis - so clearly not nonsense after all....;-)          
    • "You sound like you are Cats stalker or fan boy "   nope - just wary. Call it a hangover from my days as a moderator on here
    • We are keeping the bunny safe until reunited with it's family. Please msg me if yours.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In