Kiwi nanny with 18y experience and fantastic references available

RowanJB

Hi there, I'm a Kiwi nanny with 18 years experience. I have my own child (2.5years old) and am looking for a new position for between 3-5 days where my daughter can come along too. I have been back at work since she was 5months old but due to a redundancy, I am looking for a new challenge! I am flexible on the days and hours that I am available but I would prefer 30h+ per week (if it is a before and after school + school holidays position, an average of 30h over the year is fine!).

I have 18 years experience in childcare and am super enthusiastic, hard-working, affectionate, and have brilliant references. I am great at organising and have lots of experience with helping to run busy households with lots of children. I also have plenty of experience with newborns and babies and would be happy to work for a family with almost any number of children or combination of ages. I also have experience of working as a nanny/PA in a busy household and would be happy to take on a similar role again.

I really enjoy spending time with children and consider myself lots of fun. The most satisfying feeling at the end of the day is the one that comes with knowing everyone is happy, fed and bathed,everything is in order and we've all had a fun day! I'm skilled at finding out the answers to children's tricky questions, making them laugh, or keeping them updated on the latest rugby world cup happenings while they were at school.

My daughter is 2.5 and very chilled out and adaptable, and has yet to meet a child she didn't want to play with! My husband is able to work flexibly if needed so is able to care for her without me missing work, should she be ill. As a nanny with their own child I'm very happy to work flexibly so happy to work additional hours when needed etc. I can provide excellent references on request.

*** PLEASE NOTE I HAVE A 2 WEEK HOLIDAY BOOKED AT THE END OF JAN/EARLY FEB*** unfortunately this is for my sisters wedding in Australia and I am unable to change this holiday.

Archived