any nintendo or game to give away for a 12 yo birthday

Hi guys,

A hopeless message.

I have a friend that know this family leaving in ED having hard time due to the covid the dad lost his job the mum still on maternity leave but for now time are very uncertain for them and very hard financially as they just have a baby in January.

Their son is turning 12 next month and my friend know he is a Nintendo fan the plan was to offer him one. This family is more books oriented but obviously the boy has done very well at school so they was thinking to surprising him.

So if anyone as a Nintendo or something related honestly I really know nothing about that they are not using and want just let it go that will be amazing.

Obviously we decide with my friend for now to said nothing to the family before we know how this post goes.

Thank you in advance for your generosity. I know times are hard for everyone at the minute not just financially but I know it's a good feeling to be helpful with our community.

If anyone think this request is ridiculous or think about leaving an unpleasant message I will reporting you straight away to the administrator. We just trying to bring a bit of joy in a teenager's life and help his parents to feel less guilty about the situation they are going through.

Many thanks

Archived