Forum Sponsors

www.circlepsychologypartners.co.uk

www.dulwichcarpetcompany.co.uk

All Round Renovation

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageLooking for a piano teacher for 7 and 13 year old
Posted by katie_travers09 09 April, 2019 21:53

Hi all

I am new to the area and looking for a piano teacher for my children (ages 7 and 13). Looking for someone who ideally can come to us, and has experience working with younger students.

Thanks,
K

messageRe: Looking for a piano teacher for 7 and 13 year old
Posted by goldilocks 09 April, 2019 22:27

Musico south are an agency who will match you to teachers - might be worth giving them a call. Also probably worth specifying whether both children are beginners or not?

Posted by MusicoSouth 26 April, 2019 14:56

Hi Katie

If you're still looking, I'd be delighted to recommend a piano teacher for your children. I work with lots of lovely music teachers who are great with young beginners and happy to come to you for lessons, so do message me or call me if I can help

Emma
musico south london
0208 291 6339

Posted by tarafitness 03 May, 2019 00:34

Captured on the Rye appears to have been replaced by a piano school. Not sure if it's any good though.

Posted by goldilocks 03 May, 2019 08:46

The East Dulwich piano school was always in the same building as 'Captured on the Rye' - they just had the back room. Understand they've now expended - might mean they have more capacity though.

Posted by tarafitness 03 May, 2019 09:52

Ahh okay, I hadn't realised that. Do you know if COTR is still in business? My son went to a great birthday party there a couple of years back.

Posted by goldilocks 03 May, 2019 14:49

I think they were looking for new premises, but don't have further info - maybe their website has info?

Posted by lousmith January 13, 11:17AM

Hi All. Yes Captured on the Rye is still trading. We have a purpose-built garden studio at my address in Barry Road where we are now hosting parties for up to 12 guests. In addition, we continue to provide our mobile service where we will come to your home or to a venue of your choosing, bringing all our ever popular activities to you. Please contact us via the website [capturedontherye.com]

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum