We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

Glazer Delmar

www.circlepsychologypartners.co.uk

www.dulwichcarpetcompany.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageLocal mums - what are your thoughts on the local mental health support around the time of birth?
Posted by CivilSocietyCIC September 11, 11:57AM

Hello mums of Southwark! 💛

As you all know, the perinatal period is a challenging and important time 👉🏽 could you share some information on your experience? It will serve to improve the perinatal mental health support available for future mums 😊☀️

It’s a two✌🏽min survey: [www.surveymonkey.co.uk]

This is part of a project commissioned by the NHS and the mental health charity Mind. Info in the pic 👇🏽

Thanks so much for your time if you’re willing to lend it. Each data point makes a lot of difference!

🍀 As a gesture of appreciation, we will enter you into a prize draw to win a £50 Boots Giftcard.

Simply send a screenshot of your ‘completed survey’ page to info@civilsocietyconsulting.co.uk to be entered into the prize draw. Your email will not be stored or used for any future purposes after the prize draw is completed.

Feel free to contact me for more info or if you’d like to share your story in a group session on Zoom with other local mums.

All the best,
Natasha
natasha@civilsocietyconsulting.co.uk

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was september 21, 09:43am by CivilSocietyCIC.

messageRe: Local mums - what are your thoughts on the local mental health support around the time of birth?
Posted by carebear September 15, 10:03PM

I’ve just done this but at no point was I asked for my details so not sure how you can be entering people into a prize draw?

messageRe: Local mums - what are your thoughts on the local mental health support around the time of birth?
Posted by midivydale September 17, 04:42PM

A very very good point. I think that the original post was edited as well. I was sure that when I took part it said that “as a thank you” there would be a voucher. This to me was an incentive.
I took part in a lengthy interview and divulged a lot of private information. I then queried a few weeks later about the voucher and was told about the “draw”. I’m sure that was amended. It left me with bitter taste I have to admit.
Such an emotional topic and I felt tricked.

Posted by carebear September 20, 09:45AM

Posting as admin: I have emailed the OP and she has said that she will adjust the post.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum