Professional massage, reflexology & Reiki

My name is Jessica and I am a professional and experienced natural therapist. Being passionate about natural therapies, for me it is all about you and your well-being.

Natural therapies can help you relax, enhance self-healing and restore mind-body balance ? you can feel better, stronger and calmer.

I offer:

- Reflexology

- Reiki (Master level)

- Holistic full body massage

- Natural Lift Facial massage

- Classic facial massage

- Indian Head massage

- The 2 hours and 30 minutes heavenly Total Recovery signature package including 30min of foot reflexology, a mini facial, 30 minutes natural lift facial massage, a 1 hour full body holistic massage and Reiki to end the session.

- Fully insured

- Full member of The Association of Reflexologists

- Full member The Guild of Holistic Therapists.

- Fluent in English, Italian and Spanish.

I offer treatment on Saturdays at The Brixton Therapy Centre, just across Brixton Tube station. I also offer home visits for Reflexology and Indian Head massage in South London such as Brixton, Norwood, West Norwood, East and West Dulwich and Clapham North, Common and South.

For booking, please e-mail me or call me on 07999 518 266.

Advanced bookings highly recommended.

Take the time to treat yourself to a relaxing treatment to create harmony in your life.

I hope to see you soon!

***This is a strictly professional service. Serious callers only please. I DO NOT offer sexual services of any kind or tantric massage or sensual massage***