Free Career/'Small Business' Coaching Session Offered

I am a Personal and Professional Coach with over 10 years? experience of helping individuals, teams and organisations to create positive and lasting change. I have worked extensively within the Recruitment and Development functions of large financial service organisations and have recently set up my coaching practice (working from my home/clients' homes/Peckham Rye Park on sunny days) in East Dulwich.

I have done a lot of work with ED mums and now focus primarily on working with ambitious and high-potential individuals who want to build fulfilling careers or expand their businesses. I blend my coaching with an extensive range of development tools and resources to help my clients drive performance and experience fulfilment.

I also offer CV review and/or interview preparation sessions for clients who have been unsuccessful in getting interviews or offers for their ideal jobs.

Work with me?

My job as your coach is to give you a compassionate kick up the backside to get you going. We will work collaboratively ? as equals ? to keep you on track so you get where you want/need to be more quickly than you would on your own!

? Are you currently employed but looking to be happier, more productive and more successful at work?

? Do you wish to explore your career options or to consider a change in career direction?

? Have you been made redundant and feel demoralised?.or anxious to get an even better, more fulfilling role?

? Have you been on an extended career break and need to get back out there?

? Do you have a career dream to fulfil, or a goal to achieve? Maybe you?re feeling ?stuck? or bored or confused?

. Perhaps you aren?t sure what you want in life and you need some direction?

? Are you a business owner/freelancer and feel that you?re playing a much smaller game than you?re capable of?

? Do you just want to find that job that you would love?

If you answered 'yes' to any of the above questions and would like a free, non-obligatory taster session, please send me a PM (including your email address) and I will get in touch. I am also happy to share testimonials from previous/existing clients.