Forum Sponsors

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

www.circlepsychologypartners.co.uk

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageRecommendation: Beulah Restaurant
Posted by birnehelene 03 May, 2014 22:33

I have just visited Beulah Restaurant (behind Forest Hill Station) with my partner and our two year old. I spotted it yesterday coming off the train in Forest Hill. It is a brand new Nigerian restaurant with delicious and very reasonably priced meals. They have all the usual suspects on the menu: Suya, Moi Moi, Roasted Fish, Plantain, Jollof Rice, Eforiro and pounded yam etc. The food was served quickly and the staff are lovely - it clearly is a family run business. They have not yet sorted out their licence for drinks and only serve non-alcoholic drinks (including wines and beers), but apparently they are working on it. So for a little taste of Nigeria, a little change from the usual fare on Lordship Lane, why not give it a try! There is parking on the industrial estate car park just opposite - we didn't realise and drove around for a bit.

[www.beulahrestaurant.co.uk]

messageRe: Recommendation: Beulah Restaurant
Posted by edcam 04 May, 2014 00:19

Not in East Dulwich though.

Posted by birnehelene 04 May, 2014 08:36

Indeed! Glad to see your knowledge of local geography has improved since posting about Denmark Hill Station Cafe in this section. :-)

[www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk]

Posted by KidKruger 04 May, 2014 09:13

Sounds good birnehelene - will pop down and have a look, big fan of West African food.

Posted by HAIRYBOGGART 03 June, 2014 17:58

OMG There are actually restaurants outside East Dulwich.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum