Recommending a great cleaner

curlylocks

If you're looking to get some help with housework in the run up to Christmas I can really recommend Jo, who runs the Eco Friendly Cleaning Service.

Jo's been doing my cleaning for 9 months now. I've found her to be really quick and thorough - it takes her about an hour and a half to clean my large-ish one bed flat, including things I wouldn't expect such as (reachable) windows, mirrors and cupboard doors.

She's also done extra, really helpful things such as fixing a broken hinge on a kitchen cabinet, and blitzing mould, which was growing on the ceiling after a roof leak.

Jo uses her own, natural products which smell great, and if the mould is anything go by, really do the job!

Check out her website at http://www.ethico-london.co.uk/ and / or give me a shout if you'd like any more info.

Thanks...

Hi Everyone,

I too can recommend Jo. She's been cleaning my 4 bedroom house for about a year. She's very fast, brings her own natural products, is very thourough and goes the extra mile as she obviously enjoys what she does. Her number is above.

Merry Xmas,

Shawbury

• 1 month later...
Just wanted to add another recommendation for Joanna. She has cleaned for us for over a year now and I am incredibly happy with the service. I am fussy so this is no mean feat! I trust her with the house 100% but she's also a pleasure to be around if I happen to be at home. Everything looks sparkly when she's been and I like that her products are Eco friendly and smell gorgeous, rather than the super toxic ones that catch in the roof of your mouth, especially as I have a toddler who has been known to lick windows and drink the bath water.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd also like to recommend Jo. She's friendly, trustworthy, and cleans my house beautifully. It always smells amazing and is always spotless after she has been, which is a lovely start to my weekend.

I also love the fact that she brings her own products. Firstly because then I only have to have small amounts of my own cleaning products in the house (which then get sparse use, ahem), and secondly because they smell sublime and are all natural.

I too would like to put in a good word for Joanna and her team. Joanna has been cleaning our one bed flat for 6 months. She amazes me by how quickly she can give our flat a very thorough clean (and I have high standards). Justyna has also cleaned our flat and did a very good job. My husband and I are always happy to come home to a sparkling home after they have visited.

I am also impressed with Joanna's natural cleaning supplies, which are effective and smell great.

Joanna's very professional and personable, and I trust her completely. She is easy to work with and, when I'm home, I enjoy chatting with her.

If you would like any further details please private message me.

• 10 months later...

I'd like to add my recommendation too. I've been a client of Joanna's for more than 2 years now and find her very professional, trustworthy and excellent at what she does.

Joanna takes her job seriously, is very meticulous and has a real interest in the environment. She cleans using her own eco-friendly products which are not only very effective, but smell much nicer than any product I've ever use.

My flat is spotless and smells amazing when I come back after Joanna has cleaned it!

If you need a recommendation over the phone feel free to private message me and I'll let you have my details.

• 2 years later...

I?d also like to highly recommend Jo!

She?s been cleaning my flat for the past 5 years and has consistently done a great job. Jo is extremely meticulous and takes pride in what she does. The eco-friendly products she uses leave a wonderful smell as well as cleaning thoroughly.

Luisa