Forum Sponsors

www.lilasjewels.co.uk
xxxx
Glazer Delmar

www.facebook.com/dulwichecogardening

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageTutor recommendation
Posted by Izzybizz 13 June, 2018 21:29

I would like to recommend our tutor Betsy Rowlands; who, in a short space of time, has imbued both my 6 year old son and myself with a more confident, holistic approach to learning. I liked her instantly because she genuinely cared about my child and my desire for him to reach his own potential (work in progress). Betsy went beyond the call of duty on several occasions, spending time talking to me and allaying my concerns in her own free time. Her methods are considered and effective and I saw my childís demeanour change instantly when he sat with her; his handwriting and posture both improved. I truly believe he has become a more confident learner since he has been with her.

I find dividing my time between my children in the evening, at times, quite stressful. Betsy has alleviated some of that stress and I have seen a marked improvement in my sonís reading. Betsyís number is tel: ‭07738 545030‬

messageRe: Tutor recommendation
Posted by betsyr January 16, 09:24PM

Thank you! I hope you and the children are still doing well.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum