Dog sitter/walker/lover available!

clubpenguin

Hello!

My name is Sarah, I am a recent graduate and I have recently moved to the area.

I'm a big ol' dog lover and very much miss my lovely pooch back home, and would love to fill that dog-shaped void. I'm very gentle and warm with new dogs, and have had dogs all my life (and am a dab hand at dealing with very naughty spaniels, so not easily phased).

I'd love to take your dogs for walks, dog sit at your home or bring your dog to my home (it is lovely and spacious, with an outside terrace and just walking distance from Dulwich park - a big hit with the dog-walking community, I hear). I'm free weekdays and weekends, daytime and evenings.

Do get in touch to chat about any queries you may have.

Thanks!

Sarah

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Sarah

Not sure if you are a professional dog-walker or looking for a dogshare. I have a lovely dog called billy, who is a rescue so a little timid indoors ( fine outside!). I am looking either for someone to share the dog, or to have him for holidays, and the occasional weekend away, the next being from 5 - 9th April. He goes to dog walkers when I am working anyway, but the cost is quite high, hence looking for the possibility of a dogshare with someone who wants a part time pooch. But if not, would still be interested in the dog sitting and the cost.

Best wishes Maggie