know a good dietician to help with fod map / IBS?

Hi there,

I would be happy to help you with this. I've some direct personal experience, having switched to a paleo / keto / intermittent fasting based routine. In the last few years, I've dropped about eight belt notches & gone from wheezing when trying to pull weeds from the lawn, to reasonably good fitness. I checked my BP, at Oak lodge, the other day, and it was the same as an average 15yr old!

I am not working, at the moment, having quit me job at the start of the year. Luckily, I negotiated a decent exit, so am not desperate for cash. I would therefore be happy to pass on what I've learned, for free. I probably can't legally charge for nutrition advice, anyway, as I'm not qualified or anything. However, I think I could offer more, by way of direct practical help. For example - you probably already know what you _should_ be doing; the clue is in the name, after all - no fermentable oligo, disaccharide, mono, etc. What I can help you with, is some decent advice on how to deal with the cravings for the bad stuff. (Top tip - willpower won't do it, knowledge is key!). I will come over, and help you with meal prep, sorting your cupboards, shopping, etc & share with you some good "biohacks" that I have learned, that will get your digestive tract a nice boost.

Please do get in touch, I would be really pleased to help. Having felt terrible, most of the time, and thinking that it was normal, I feel a kind of duty, or calling, to help others in that situation.

I'm on aysgarth road, in the village - is that nearby?

All the best,

Paul Widdecombe