Forum Sponsors

www.inshutters.co.uk

www.dulwichcarpetcompany.co.uk

http://www.ellyallen.com/

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageComputerised version of logo for online slime shop required
Posted by HamletHarrier May 26, 01:01PM

My daughter loves making slime and would like to set up an online shop. She has thought of her 'company' name and has drawn out a logo on paper.

We would like somebody to convert this design into a computerised version so that she can use it on her site and packaging. It would feature bubble-style text and would be in a Japanese cartoon-style (not Manga)in pastel colours with shading.

Is there anyone out there who would be able to help her please for a small, one-off fee? It might suit a design student. Ideally she/ we would meet up with you to talk it through.

Thanks - Please send a PM if you are interested.

messageRe: Computerised version of logo for online slime shop required
Posted by HamletHarrier June 01, 04:25PM

We are still looking for someone to assist with this - if you know anyone who could help please let us know - thank you.

messageRe: Computerised version of logo for online slime shop requiredattachment
Posted by barbara01 June 12, 02:10PM

Hi

I have sent you a PM in reply - with my number to call Tisha. I have attached an example it is my picture with text and good advice.

Trisha

Attachments: 2. good habits.png (248KB)  

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum