Forum Sponsors

www.inshutters.co.uk

http://www.ellyallen.com/

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageWaste Clearance - Knight & Sons
Posted by emgmurphy June 10, 09:40PM

Hi everyone! Just wanted to take a minute to recommend Knight & Sons for waste clearance. We are sorting out our back garden and needed someone to get rid of the bags of weeds and loads of bricks and concrete slabs that were no longer needed. Paul was super responsive, quoted less than everyone else, and was quick and efficient. Couldn't be happier with the service. Here's the contact info, if you're interested:

Paul at Knight & Sons
07985 104027
knightandsons123@gmail.com

messageRe: Waste Clearance - Knight & Sons
Posted by berdec June 14, 09:33PM

I have used paul for clearing my jobs .he new to the area but fully licensed and reliable
Dave Berdec decorators

Posted by lighthouse2 June 19, 11:28AM

Hi
Recommending Paul who just cleared a load of bags of plasterboard for us.
Very prompt & speedy,

Posted by berdec June 29, 07:59PM

berdec Wrote:
----hi .i just used paul again and another good job .truing to build a good reputation in the area .fully licenced ---------------------------------------------------
> I have used paul for clearing my jobs .he new to
> the area but fully licensed and reliable
> Dave Berdec decorators

Posted by Knightandsons October 31, 06:01PM

Just a quick update our new email is knightandsonswaste@gmail.com

Posted by vimma01 November 04, 10:25AM

Another glowing recommendation for Paul.
We asked Paul to clear some garden waste over the weekend. Turned up early and completed the job in next to no time. Was very courteous and reasonably priced. We'll definitely be using him again.

Posted by ali2007 November 05, 12:38PM

Another glowing recommendation for Paul.

We asked him to clear our garage that had become a dumping ground during a house renovation - he quoted on Friday and cleared everything this-morning. He was prompt, incredibly courteous and reasonably priced. I will also definitely use him again.

Posted by lh1234 November 08, 10:15AM

Another recommendation for Paul from Knight & Sons who responded quickly, turned up early and has just swiftly cleared a pile of wood waste.

Posted by OZ November 11, 07:25PM

Just used Paul again for a last minute clearance due to a move - once more fantastic, professional and polite service. Paul really does come highly recommended.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum