Registered Nutritionist / Diet Educator

Dietforlife

I am a Nutritionist registered with the Association for Nutrition (registration number: 20503), and in addition to a master?s degree in Public Health Nutrition, I have over 8 years? experience in helping individuals to reach their health and weight loss goals.

My extensive knowledge of the scientific underpinnings of diet and disease relationships enable me to not only advise on what entails a healthful diet, but also explain why it promotes health.

For those of you who are seeking support with weight loss goals, my broad understanding of cellular metabolism assists me with helping individuals to lose weight at a rate that is healthy and sustainable.

The process of my service generally takes the following path; you will be emailed a questionnaire that covers details on various anthropometric measurements, your current lifestyle and medical history, and the objectives you have for the service. This will then be discussed in our initial consultation, after which I will put together a strategy that can work within your lifestyle and which you think you can achieve.

Please note that all advice will be personalised and based on scientific evidence, which I have critically analysed to verify its validity.

In order to provide the highest level of service to my large client base, consultations are mainly conducted via email or telephone; however, if you require a home visit, this may be arranged in some circumstances.

If you want to add to my list of satisfied, healthy clients, please do not hesitate to get in touch; your health truly matters to me.