We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

http://www.ellyallen.com/

http://avakitchens.co.uk

www.stevenvaughan.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageMan & Van needed to take things to skip
Posted by Snowy23 March 20, 02:58PM

Hello. I am looking for someone that can take things to the skip for me. It will just be a few black bags, old suitcase and a wardrobe. Is there anyone that could do this? What would the cost be?

Thanks!

messageRe: Man & Van needed to take things to skip
Posted by Bellabeck March 20, 03:17PM

Hi, I am also looking for a Man with a Van. I need two (dismantled) desks, some old sky boxes/tv monitors plus an electric cast iron fire to be taken to Council waste disposal centre. I also need a large rug to be transported from SE24 to SE21.

Any time between now and next Thursday.

Thanks

Posted by Otto2 March 20, 03:34PM

Hi - you should consider contacting the @pedalmeapp fellows (on twitter. Here's the website: [pedalme.app] - they can move whole offices by bicycle and really need the work during this downturn!

Posted by Bellabeck March 20, 05:59PM

Hi, I found Santos Man with a van via Google and he was super helpful, job done immediately. 07789 904959

Posted by Snowy23 March 20, 11:16PM

Oh great, thank you.

Posted by Fornelrama March 22, 12:05PM

Hi, i can provide a clearing service. Its 55 for a full van of rubbish. Give me a contact number , ill give you a call if interested. Cheers

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum