We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

https://sjbsashwindows.co.uk/

www.stevenvaughan.co.uk

All Round Renovation

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageWomen in labour - need a local taxi company
Posted by consumecoffee March 26, 03:05PM

Iím looking for a local firm that will take my partner and I to hospital when the time comes.
Obviously right now isnít the time to be asking friends even if they were local and both our families are in the midlands anyway.

From what Iíve heard, it seems like potluck if an Uber Driver will take a women in labour to hospital.
Rye Cars will if you have a ďhard plastic sheetĒ? But this isnít the time to go searching for one.

So any other suggestions?

messageRe: Women in labour - need a local taxi company
Posted by fishbiscuits March 26, 07:30PM

TBH I would just ask friends if I were you. If they've been staying at home then they're less likely to be infected than a minicab driver.

Happy to help if needed... drop me a PM if you like.

Posted by consumecoffee March 26, 08:46PM

Turns out our closest friend with a car went to stay with elderly family a few weeks back and the next closest is in Kentish Town. Might have to just try Uber then 😬

Posted by fishbiscuits March 27, 10:58AM

It was a genuine offer, CC. Best of luck either way.

Posted by consumecoffee March 27, 11:59AM

I some how missed your offer. If we get super desperate you might get a DM. Thank you.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum