Spotted Young black and White cat Lordship lane

swinds82

We?ve just come across a young black and white cat on Lordship Lane, outside The Plough homecraft shops near to the Library.

It looks injured and unkept. We tried to catch it but it ran off.

Not sure if missing but looks like it needs vets attention.

Does anyone recognise it or know if it has an owner?

So sorry to say but this looks like the cat that two lovely passers by had just found dead in the middle of the road by the lights of lordship lane overhill road. Roughly 2230-2300hrs.

He fits the description and looks just like the cat in pictures posted above

He is an unnetered Male cat, has a lot of old scab like wounds on his face and under his neck which almost feels like a puncher wound. He has a bald scabby patch at base of his tail and has a few matts. We will take him to the vets in the morning to see if he is micro-chipped

Very very sad :(

It?s so heart breaking..he looks like he had been through the wars! If only I had stayed outside for a bit longer I may of stopped it from happening as I was outside just where he was found :( Thank you so much and for trying to catch him. We will be taking him to medivet this morning x poor little thing RIP x

He really had. Bless him, so sad.

One minute he was hiding under a parked car, and initially very friendly. My partner went to get a cardboard box, but then he just disappeared.

Am assuming he wasn't micro chipped. Thank you for looking after him.

• 1 month later...