Forum Sponsors

https://georgemonkhouse.com
xxxx
www.inshutters.co.uk

www.lilasjewels.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageAttempted break in to van Melford Road
Posted by DulwichSal February 04, 12:04PM

Our contractors have just had their van side window smashed into on Melford Road - he had only been parked there for 20 mins and nothing on display... The alarm went off and they scarpered - just a warning. 101 informed.

messageRe: Attempted break in to van Melford Road
Posted by Charlie Bravo February 04, 02:05PM

Someone has just done the same to me I've only had my car two weeks and they have smashed my windows in Dunstans Rd. Stay vigilant they must be in Vehicles I was sat at my desk and didn't see a thing at was the same time approx.

Posted by DulwichSal March 28, 01:10PM

Just had the builders van broken into again in exact same location - nothing taken again but yet more damage - beware there are people casing the roads - this happened between 11.130 and 12.30.

Posted by sleepy-li March 28, 01:25PM

Happened to my husbands van 3ish on Saturday afternoon, parked on our drive, we were all home. Broke window and stole what they could.

Posted by Lynne April 10, 06:08PM

Had the loose change for parking taken from our car parked in Worlingham Rd this afternoon. Fortunately, they don't seem to have damaged anything

Posted by Nigello April 11, 01:36PM

I'm sorry to hear about these thefts. If not already, please report via 101. It may help police build up a profile.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum