Recycling saving razor blades locally?

Does anyone know of anywhere I can recycle my safety razor blades. I did get them from Holland, but they charge for an envelope and of course there would be a postage charge. I was thinking there maybe a chemist which can recycle safely syringes etc may help. Beardies need not reply :) Thanks Muser

Excuse my delay in responding. Thats a good point....forgive me I couldn't let that pass!

Well at least the exposed used blades would be very much safer, but the burning of course not exactly eco friendly !

I wonder what does happen with them. Ive got loads, not knowing how to dispose of them without exposing anyone to nasty cuts.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Sorry Rockets, just to be clear. Are you still claiming that Because nothing you've posted above proves that statement. It all feels like a desperate attempt to obfuscate.  Cycling modal share in London is not decreasing. 
    • Earl, I was merely addressing your claims that what I had said was disingenuous - which it, quite clearly, was not. I always find it fascinating what happens when you look behind the headline stats touted by various lobby groups as the headline often tries to tell a different story - clearly there has been no massive increase in cycling in the City of London but there are more cyclists than motorists now.   In the meantime there is another argument when you look at the data about modal share too...see the attached. In fact, if you look at Figure 7 on page 16 of the TFL report you linked to it very much suggests modal share is shifting as tube, bus and overground see more passenger usage (look at 2022) - it seems that TFL is presenting data that backs up both sides of the arguments - you win when looking at stage-based analysis, I win on trip-based analysis - so clearly not nonsense after all....;-)          
    • "You sound like you are Cats stalker or fan boy "   nope - just wary. Call it a hangover from my days as a moderator on here
    • We are keeping the bunny safe until reunited with it's family. Please msg me if yours.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In