Forum Sponsors

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

www.hensonsecurity.com

All Round Renovation

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageStrange guy asking for directions to Bromley ( Melbourne Grove/Colwell Rd)
Posted by aandl August 03, 11:21PM

Just someone to be aware of - left the house this morning at 8.30am and 2 guys (one white, one black) parked in white van on Colwell Rd. Called out and asked for directions to Bromley. Claimed they had been robbed at knifepoint and lost their phones then asked for money for petrol. Maybe wouldn’t have thought more about it but just been stopped on way home with my husband (Melbourne Grove)by the white guy (tattoos on neck, beard) again asking for directions to Bromley. When I acknowledged I’d seen him already today he got a bit freaked and marched off shouting ‘keep walking’
Maybe avoid if you come across him.

messageRe: Strange guy asking for directions to Bromley ( Melbourne Grove/Colwell Rd)
Posted by Froglander August 04, 02:10PM

A total scam.

messageRe: Strange guy asking for directions to Bromley ( Melbourne Grove/Colwell Rd)
Posted by SpringTime August 05, 01:35PM

Scum and scam

Posted by womanofdulwich August 06, 10:51AM

If this happens should you take a photo of then (surreptitiously) ?

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum