Forum Sponsors

www.facebook.com/dulwichecogardening

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

http://www.ellyallen.com/

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageLady knocking on door asking if she can help with shopping. (Ulverscroft Rd)
Posted by shazza76 November 26, 04:53PM

My elderly dad said a lady came knocking on the door yesterday evening asking to help with shopping. My dad politely said no thank you and closed the door. Iím just wondering if anyone else had this lady knocking at their door.

messageRe: Lady knocking on door asking if she can help with shopping. (Ulverscroft Rd)
Posted by Sue November 26, 08:01PM

There was a lady in Ulverscroft Road yesterday knocking on doors, but it wasn't to help with shopping I don't think - or at least not in the way I understood your post.

I stand to be corrected, as I told her I wasn't interested, but she appeared to be promoting one of those schemes which deliver vegetables and other food to your house.

messageRe: Lady knocking on door asking if she can help with shopping. (Ulverscroft Rd)
Posted by lottie November 27, 06:02PM

It was Simply Fresh. She came to my door also.

Posted by DulwichFox November 27, 07:21PM

and me. Fresh Veg

Posted by shazza76 November 27, 09:22PM

Thank you all, my dad got a little confused. I was a little worried but now thatís put my mind at ease.
Thanks again.

Posted by yummumbums November 30, 10:34PM

Iím on Ulverscroft rd, just had a random guy knock on my door now. I was already up in my bedroom so chose not to open the door as itís quite late for an uninvited person to come round. Has anyone else had him knock their door tonight? On the 25th November I also had someone knock at 9:45pm which I feel is a bit too late for door to door knockers.

Posted by snoopy17 December 01, 08:45PM

Probably charity workers

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum