Forum Sponsors

All Round Renovation

http://www.elwyns.com/

www.no-flies.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageBike Stolen
Posted by Psara November 29, 10:35AM

my bicycle was stolen from our front porch yesterday night. it had two locks. IT was a white viking bike - on Underhill road near dunstans.

anyone see anything?

I suppose it's impossible to even do anything!

messageRe: Bike Stolen
Posted by Ruskin November 29, 10:48AM

You can register a bike theft here [www.bikeregister.com] and those details are entered on a national database. If the bike has been marked it may show up on a future sale as has happened many times according to their Twitter. They're a good place to register all your household appliances of value anyway.

Posted by Sally Eva November 29, 11:12AM

post a photo here and ask people not to buy it. Keep an eye on Gumtree (lots of stolen bikes resold there)

If you would like me to, I will post a pic on our cycling group and ask people to keep an eye open for it

Posted by Psara November 29, 11:45PM

Many thanks, will have to look for a photo not sure I have one. But I have registered the theft, jokes on them though as brakes were broken and was going to and fix them today!

Posted by natty01295 December 06, 11:49AM

Whats Make and Model ??

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum