Large male white and tabby cat

Hi we are cat owners of two cats a boy and girl so we know that cats often get into the odd scrap however a very very large white and tabby Tom cat has taken to terrorising our cats and seems to think our back garden, front door and steps belongs to him both our cats have been done but we do have a small girl cat, Who unfortunately was harmed pretty badly and ended up in the vets due to this cats harassment as he is three times the size of her. Do we know if he has an owner or if he is a stray. Just wondering if his aggression is down to being a big cat with all his bits still in tact. I Don?t want to offend anyone but I might have to throw a bucket of water his way to try and deter him from being so territorial at the front of our house and in our Back garden he seems obsessed with both our cats atm. Massive cat lover but not sure how to help the situation in the fairest way.

Where abouts are u

We had same thing on glengarry road.

Found out lived on same road but owners went away left it cat sitter but it wanders.

Attacked neighbours daughter I used water pistol it did not come back again.

No harm done just set boundary it says no not tolerating bullying.

It's make think hun.

Sou'ds like same cat may not be.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• We had one that projected stars and played lullabies. It was a soft toy bee with a hard plastic back. I know we used it but can’t recall how effective it was.  What was brilliant was the Lulla sleep doll which has a heart beat sound. That was a critical sleep aid for the first couple of years. 
    • Hmmm, millions of animals are killed each year to eat in this country.  10,000 animals (maybe many more) reared to be eaten by exotic pets, dissected by students, experimented on by cosmetic and medical companies.  Why is this any different? Unless you have a vegan lifestyle most of us aren't in a position to judge.  I've not eaten meat for years, try not to buy leather and other animal products as much as possible but don't read every label, and have to live with the fact that for every female chick bred to (unaturally) lay eggs for me to eat, there will be male that is likely top be slaughtered, ditto for the cow/milk machines - again unnatural. I wasn't aware that there was this sort of market, but there must be a demand for it and doubt if it is breaking any sort of law. Happy to be proved wrong on anything and everything.
    • I don't know how spoillable food can be used as evidence in whatever imaginary CSI scenario you are imagining.  And yes, three times. One purchase was me, others were my partner. We don't check in with each other before buying meat. Twice we wrote it off as incidental. But now at three times it seems like a trend.   So the shop will be hearing from me. Though they won't ever see me again that's for sure.  I'd be happy to field any other questions you may have Sue. Your opinion really matters to me. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In