Dog howling around Dunstans Road

suewoo

Does anyone know anything about a dog that howls so much - not sure where, but sounds ike it's on Dunstans road/Balchier/Ryedale... Poor thing obviously doens't like being shut out for hours on end (mostly the day time but tonight it's been going on since 6pm...) I know dogs barking is to be expected and one of those things but this pooch sounds so awful and goes on for so long!!!! It's not the noise as such - just that it seems so sad and a bit irresponsible of the owners? It definitely has not gone out for a walk this evening.... However, no reason to shout neglext though....

Probably not an answer to this threat - but just wanted to see who else out there cares or knows what can anyone do... possibly the dog is young and is on a steep learning curve - but perhaps a dog walker once in a while or a few separation anxiety tips might be helpful?

Thanks for listening - will go and take a reality pill now (yes, I know, worse things are going on happen etc...)

My friend's dog was stolen in Surrey. 3 months later someone in Kent was concerned about a new dog that howled non-stop, so checked on Doglost and discovered it was my friend's! With the aid of the police and volunteers, they got him back from the people who weren't very happy as they'd paid someone for him. The dog was howling because he missed my friend's son so much - so it's always worth checking these things out and you're right (and a good person!) to be concerned.