free bike maintenance with hands-on tuition April 16th

The guys from our outdoor Dr Bikes are keen to pass on their knowledge. There generally isn't time at the evening sessions under Peckham Arch and on Quietway 1, so they have set up these slower paced indoor sessions to show and teach at the same time.

The evenings (6.30-8.30pm) are a joint venture between the Lettsom Tenants and Residents Association and Southwark Cyclists. The Lettsom TRA provide the hall and we provide the manpower. The hall is slightly tricky to find. The best verbal description I can give is up the hill from the shops on Vestry Road, down an alley and look around.

The full address is 114 Vestry Road SE5 8PQ. I can't attach a picture here but there's one on our website at https://southwarkcyclists.org.uk/events/bike-maintenance-with-hands-on-tuition-2/. Pictures are good so I've attached a couple of the guys running the workshop. Bruno won't be wearing his dark glasses indoors.

It's all free, cheerful and open to everyone. Southwark Cyclists is the borough branch of the London Cycling Campaign. The LCC campaigns for more safer and fun cycling in London. This is part of our contribution to that great cause.