Amcor Air Conditioner

Hi,

I have a Amcor Air Conditioner for sale, it is used and about a year old, seeing on behalf of my work, used to used the unit on our site, but we have now got proper air con installed, so we no longer have a use for it, we paid around the ?280 mark for it and looking for ?100 anyway its a great little unit and did a great job, i would recommend this for household use as its not big enough to fill a office etc, anyway i thought i would put it on here before we put it on ebay as im one of you lot lol the only catch is you will need to pick it up from farringdon, about 5min walk from the station,

as i say i thought i would see if there was any interest from you guys before we slap it on ebay, here is everything you need to know about it.

http://www.gadgets-club.com/amcor-plasma-15000-btu-portable-air-conditioner/

Cheers!

Hello boxboyuk,

Wondering if your AC unit is still available? I run a restaurant in Exmouth Market and wondering if we could use it for our cellar? Our beers are getting too hot during the summer and could use a bit of cool air!

Would you be able to provide dimensions so I can check if it goes through the hatch?

Cheers.

Feel free to call the restaurant if it is easier Rob @ blackfoot 020 78374384

Archived