Sushi lunch and dinner parties

Hello ED community,

Firstly we'd like to say a massive thank you for your tremendous support. The work that you've provided has allowed our business to kick on and we currently have 3 restaurants buying our Microherbs. (http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?30,1494594,1494594#msg-1494594)

We now have another product offering that we?re hoping you might find attractive. My Japanese heritage means that I have grown up loving sushi. I began by just teaching friends at dinner parties but through recommendations have started teaching at corporate events and would love to show others just how easy, accessible and fun making sushi can be in their own home.

It is a great idea for an interactive lunch or dinner party and a skill which can easily be learnt and shown off to impress your family and friends in future. We provide all of the materials and ingredients to cater for an event as well as teaching you how to make sushi yourself. The rolling mats are yours to keep as we encourage people to make their own sushi.

We charge ?30 per head (?25 per head for groups 10 and above) and the lesson will last around 2 hours.

To kick things off we?re offering the first 3 groups 20% off.

If you have any questions please feel free to give me or Toby (07929262823) a ring.

Thanks again for all your support,

Harry

radicalharvest.co.uk

Archived