Stuff for Sale!

Hi Everyone,

I'm sadly leaving South East London after 3 glorious years, so I have some things for sale if any of you might be interested.

- HOVAG mattress; 160 x 200, bought 6 months ago for ?250, really comfy and in excellent condition. I've got the receipt if you want a look. Selling for ?135

- MALM Bed (black); 160 x 200, I've had this for 3 years but it's still very sturdy and in good condition. Selling for ?65

The Mattress and the bed together are available for an AMAZING ?180! It's a great deal and you know it.

Other things for sale....

- KlIPPAN White Sofa; It's the basic IKEA one that you can get for ?120. The cover needs a bit of a clean which you can do in the washing machine, but I'm happy to sell it for ?45, avec a nice throw and some big cushions.

- DYSON DC35 Digital Slim hoover; 2 years old, bought for ?220. Still has all the different tools and charging station, in great condition and no loss of suction, right?! Available for ?175.

- ANTIFONI work lamp; 6 months old, in great nick, bought for ?30 but will sell for ?15

- Habitat Bedside lamp; about a year old, happy to sell for ?10.

For all this stuff I've got photos etc, but it's probably easier for you to come round and have a look. I can deliver the larger things if that's helpful.

Send me an email on [email protected] or give me a text on 07708719625.

Thanks,

Andy

Archived