Expert Drum Tuition offered in ED and surrounding areas

Hello! I'm a very experienced music teacher, especially with kids, and I'd love to get a bit of extra work as I'm getting married which turns out is quite an expensive thing to do...

If you or your child wants to learn the drums, I can help. I've got several years experience, in schools and private lessons in people's homes, and I'm a music graduate (BMus Hons, Jazz studies, 1st class.)

I am also a jazz pianist and can happily teach you or your child jazz piano. We can learn new songs, learn about harmony and scales, learn to read music and write our own music too.

No boring, dry, theory-heavy lessons, we'll make learning as fun and enjoyable as possible!

I am currently available on Fridays and Saturdays and can travel to your home. My rate is ?40/hour, or if it's for your child a full hour can be a bit much, I can do ?30 for half hour sessions. Looking forward to getting started with you!

Simon

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Simon,

My boyfriend is a keen piano player having been taught by his Father from an early age. He has now slipped a bit and needs some lessons to get back into the swing of things. We are based in Herne Hill. Do you still have available slots?

Many Thanks,

Ayanthi

Archived