Forum Sponsors

Pippa's Guardians

Glazer Delmar

www.clintonmckenzie.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageLeander cot bed make me an offer! Must goattachment
Posted by imogenp May 15, 02:00PM

Iíve got a really beautiful wooden cot that has been well used but was super expensive new.

It has the most beautiful soft rounded edges and corners.

It requires a bit of d.i.y for the next user as a couple of screws are missing and there is also a crack in one of the pieces of board that lie underneath the mattress

The cot level can be adjusted to high or low and the sides and ends come off to creat a toddler bed. I donít have the extension to make it longer however.

Really beautiful and sad to sell but no more babies for me!

Make me an offer I canít refuse as I need to find it a good home ASAP. I know not putting a price is annoying to some but I really donít know what someone would be prepared to pay seeing as it needs a bit of tlc before itís new owner moves in!

Collection from Dulwich Village

Attachments: A2A8992A-270E-42D6-AE3D-CD2F900D8105.jpeg (77.1KB)   F77B8429-D6AB-4864-8511-7BE6E42EC31F.jpeg (90.6KB)   835B51ED-EDEC-4C0A-99FB-4B18559E9E4F.jpeg (69.2KB)  
messageRe: Leander cot bed make me an offer! Must go
Posted by Annie61 May 15, 08:52PM

Imogen
I sent you a message but your in box is full
Regards Annie

Posted by imogenp May 16, 07:48AM

Hi Anne, do you want to text me on 07985436497?

Posted by Webbbrown May 18, 07:35AM

Hi, is this cot still available? How much do you want for it? Thanks, Gert

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum